HHJGT Alumni Scholarship
The Hamilton Halton Junior Golf Tour Scholarship Program is available to assist a deserving young golfer who has achieved certain academic and golf criteria as determined by our Scholarship Committee. A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded in the name of the Junior Golf Tour of Hamilton/Halton to the successful applicant’s Canadian school of choice.
An applicant must be a member in good standing with the present and/or prior year’s Hamilton Halton Junior Golf Tour and entering his/her first year at a Canadian College or University.
An applicant must have a minimum of a 75% academic average to be eligible. In its selection process, the Scholarship Committee gives consideration to golf accomplishments.
Do Not Apply if:
-You do not meet all of the requirements listed above
Your application must include the following attachments:
- Scholarship Application Form (click here for a copy in word format)
- Complete academic history, including proof of graduation. A transcript is mandatory.
- Proof of acceptance from a college or university
- Summary of competitive golf achievements
- A personal resume outlining any other extra-curricular achievements in community service, academics, athletics, etc.
- A type-written one-page submission, written by the applicant: “What the Hamilton/Halton Junior Golf Tour has meant to me.”
- Disclosure of any other financial assistance (e.g., Golf Scholarship) that has been received or applied for
Required documents must be e-mailed to:
Tour Alumni, please click here for information of interest to you.